We are the controller in accordance with current privacy legislation. The Users’ personal data is processed with the purpose of managing and facilitating recruitment of employees to our business.
2. Collection of personal data
We are responsible for the processing of the personal data that the Users contribute to the Service, or for the personal data that we in other ways collect with regards to the Service.
When and how we collect personal data
We collect personal data about Users from Users when Users:
make an application through the Service or otherwise, adding personal data about themselves either personally or by using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn; and
use the Service to connect with our staff, adding personal data about themselves either personally or by using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
provide identifiable data in the chat (provided through the website that uses the Service) and such data is of relevance to the application procedure;
We collect data from third parties, such as Facebook, Linkedin and through other public sources. This is referred to as “Sourcing” and is manually performed by our employees or automatically in the Service.
The types of personal data collected and processed
The categories of personal data that can be collected through the Service can be used to identify natural persons from names, e-mails, pictures and videos, information from Facebook and LinkedIn-accounts, answers to questions asked through the recruiting, titles, education and other information that the User or others have provided through the Service. Only data that is relevant for the recruitment process is collected and processed.
Purpose and lawfulness of processing
How we use your personal information
Your personal information will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
• the management of recruitment
• to respond to your request or question when you contact us
• to contact you for current and future job opportunities
• to send you other information that may be of interest to you.
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, if any, when you choose to do so;
• to best tailor content and resources according to your preferences;
• to help us create, publish, and improve the content that is most relevant to you;
• to ensure that the content provided through our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device; • to further develop and improve our website and systems to better serve you; and
• to notify you about changes to our website.
Our use of your information is permitted by applicable data protection law because it is:
• necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above, and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests; or
• in some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities, such as disclosures to authorities, regulators or government bodies; or
• in some cases, necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and, when we use special categories of personal information, necessary for establishing. exercising or defending legal claims or where the processing relates to personal information manifestly in the public domain.
We will keep your information for the longer of the period required in order to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities. The retention periods of your personal information depend on the respective purpose the data are processed for and the respective area such personal information are processed in. It is not possible to outline the various retention periods in a reasonably intelligible format under this Policy. The criteria used to determine the applicable retention period are that we will retain the personal information set out in this policy for as long as (i) necessary for the respective purpose, (ii) necessary to carry out our business relationship with you, (iii) you have consented to, and/or (iv) required by applicable statutory retention laws.
The consent of the data subject
The User has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time, by contacting Controller using the contact details listed under paragraph 9. Using this right may however, mean that the User can not apply for a specific job or otherwise use the Service.
Storage and transfers
The personal data collected through the Service is stored and processed inside the EU/EEA, such third country that is considered by the European Commission to have an adequate level of protection, or processed by such suppliers that have entered into such binding agreements that fully complies with the lawfulness of third country transfers or to other supplies where the adequate safeguards are in order to protect the rights of the data subjects whose data is transferred. To obtain documentation regarding such adequate safeguards, contact us using the Contact details listed in paragraph 9.
How long the personal data will be processed?
If a User does not object, in writing, to the processing of their personal data, the personal data will be stored and processed by us as long as we deem it necessary with regards to the purposes stated above. Note that an applicant (User) may be interesting for future recruitment and for this purpose we may store Users’ Personal Data until they are no longer of value as potential recruitments. If you as a User wish not to have your Personal Data processed for this purpose (future recruitment) please contact us using the contact details in paragraph 9.
3. Users’ rights
Users have the right to request information about the personal data that is processed by us, by notifying us in writing, using the contact details below under paragraph 9 below. Users have the right to one (1) copy of the processed personal data which belongs to them without any charge. For further demanded copies, Controller has a right to charge a reasonable fee on the basis of the administrative costs for such demand.
Users have the right to, if necessary, rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning that User, via a written request, using the contact details in paragraph 9 below.
The User has the right to demand deletion or restriction of processing, and the right to object to processing based on legitimate interest under certain circumstances.
The User has the right to revoke any consent to processing that has been given by the User to Controller. Using this right may however, mean that the User can not apply for a specific job or otherwise use the Service.
The User has under certain circumstances a right to data portability, which means a right to get the personal data and transfer these to another controller as long as this does not negatively affect the rights and freedoms of others.
User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority regarding the processing of personal data relating to him or her, if the User considers that the processing of personal data infringes the legal framework of privacy law.
Transfers of information over the internet and mobile networks can never occur without any risk, so all transfers are made at the risk of the person transferring the data. It is important that Users also take responsibility to ensure that their data is protected. It is the responsibility of the User that their login information is kept secret.
5. Transfer of personal data to third party
We will not sell or otherwise transfer Users’ personal data to third parties.
We may transfer Users’ Personal Data to;
our contractors, sub-contractors and affiliates, acting as our joint controllers,processors or sub-processors in accordance with our instructions, for the provision of the Service;
authorities or legal advisors in case criminal or improper behaviour is suspected; and
authorities, legal advisors or other actors, if required by us according to law or authority’s injunction.
We will only transfer Users’ personal data to third parties that we have confidence in. We carefully choose partners to ensure that the User’s personal data is processed in accordance with current privacy legislation. We cooperate with the following categories of processors of personal data; Teamtailor, who supplies the Service, server and hosting companies, e-mail reference companies, video processing companies, information-sourcing companies, analytical service companies and other companies with regards to suppling the Service.
6. Aggregated data (non-identifiable personal data) We may share aggregated data to third parties. The aggregated data has in such instances been compiled from information that has been collected through the Service and can, for example, consist of statistics of internet traffic or the geological location for the use of the Service. The aggregated data does not contain any information that can be used to identify individual persons and is thus not personal data.