Who we are
We are Dare, an energy tech company using the power of data science, analytics, and trading expertise to help the world reach a renewable future, faster. Our mission is to support the global energy transition by driving investment into renewables.
At Dare you will be joining a team of ambitious individuals who challenge themselves and each other to drive innovation. We have a culture of empowering exceptional people to become the best version of themselves.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a meticulous, resilient, and bright individual to join our team of talented traders and make their mark in fast-moving markets.
- As an Associate Trader, you will be making an impact from day one. You will be trading energy derivatives electronically and OTC by voice, and generating PnL independently, in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A skilled confident trader, experienced in OTC trading, eager to hone your skills within the OTC energy markets.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in any OTC markets – liquidity providing.
- Demonstrable skills in position management, risk taking, market presence and developing and maintaining relationships with brokers and counterparties.
- High levels of curiosity and the ability to think creatively to solve complex problems under pressure and time sensitive situations.
- Meticulous attention to detail, diligence, and conscientiousness.
- Strong demonstrable mental maths and quantitative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to express complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Market risk knowledge.
- OTC products experience.
- Voice trading experience.
- Market making experience.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- High performer, pursing exponential progression.
- Seeking responsibility in a competitive environment.
- Meticulous and resilient.
- You are ambitious, keen to take on more risk, gain expertise, and progress in your trading career. Expectations are high, and progression is swift.
Beneﬁts & perks
- Competitive salary
- Vitality health insurance and dental cover
- 38 days of holiday (including bank holidays)
- Learning & Development budget of £5000
- Free gym membership
- Deliveroo dinner account
- Office massage therapy
- Freshly served breakfast twice a week
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry
- Social events and a games room
“Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.” – Stephen Covey
We believe in a workplace where our people can fulfil their potential, whatever their background or whoever they are. We celebrate breadth of experience and see this as critical to problem solving, and to us thriving as a business. Our culture rewards curiosity and drive, so the best ideas triumph, and everyone here can make an impact.
Our culture empowers exceptional people to become the best version of themselves.
Our mission is to help the world reach a 100% renewable future, faster.
Loading application form
Already working at Dare?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.