Full Time Role
Location: City of London
Application Deadline: Rolling
Who we are
We are an energy trading company generating liquidity and value across global commodities markets.
We combine deep trading expertise with proprietary technology and the power of data science to be the best-in-class.
Our understanding of volatile, data-intensive markets, is a key part of our edge.
What you’ll be doing
The Graduate Trading Analyst Programme is designed to equip you with extensive knowledge of the commodities derivatives markets. Our training programme has been developed by experts from across the business and provides you with all the tools needed to kickstart your career in trading.
To support your learning and professional development at Dare, we’ll provide you with a personalised performance plan that will help you succeed as a trader. The first year as a Dare Graduate Trading Analyst will be exciting but challenging, fast-paced and rewarding as you immerse yourself in the world of energy trading. Working alongside market leaders in an environment that pushes you to excel, this programme is for those who want to accelerate their careers.
As a Graduate Trading Analyst, your key responsibilities on the trading desk will include:
- Assisting senior traders with administrative desk duties - namely uploading, recording, and executing trades.
- Attending and contributing to team meetings, in order to develop your knowledge of the marketplace as relevant to your specific desk.
- The development of modelling tools for market analysis.
- Aiding trading activities by analysing opportunities, producing research and conducting market analysis.
- Confident and succinct communication skills, particularly when conveying complex ideas/concepts.
- The ability to work under extremely high pressure.
- A demonstrable interest in trading.
- A commitment to working extended hours.
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to work autonomously and use your own initiative.
- The ability to grasp unfamiliar operating processes from beginning to end.
- The high levels of motivation and drive needed to develop a career in global markets.
- A bachelor's degree or above.
Beneﬁts & perks
- Competitive salary
- Vitality health insurance and dental cover
- 38 days of holiday (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Annual Bluecrest health checks
- A personal learning & development budget of £5000
- Free gym membership
- Specsavers vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Credited Deliveroo dinner account
- Office massage therapy
- Freshly served office breakfast twice a week
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry
- Social events and a games room
“Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.” – Stephen Covey
We believe in a workplace where our people can fulfil their potential, whatever their background or whomever they are. We celebrate the breadth of experience and see this as critical to problem-solving and to Dare thriving as a business. Our culture rewards curiosity and drive, so the best ideas triumph and everyone here can make an impact.
We’re also proud to be certified a ‘Great Place to Work’. Read more about our culture and what our team says about us here.