Who we are
We are Dare, an energy tech company using the power of data science, analytics, and trading expertise to help the world reach a renewable future, faster. Our mission is to support the global energy transition by driving investment into renewables.
At Dare, you will be joining a team of ambitious individuals who challenge themselves and each other to drive innovation. We have a culture of empowering exceptional people to become the best version of themselves.
What you’ll be doing
The team’s primary focus is to coordinate the ongoing management and procedural setup of our power-related operations. As a Power Operations Analyst, you’ll become an integral team member, developing in-depth knowledge of the technical mechanisms for communicating with German industry data, and taking direct ownership of the metering processes.
- Support the Power Operations team with establishing Dare’s battery storage business.
- Scope requirements for dealing with industry data around meter readings and other industry communications to register and manage battery storage assets.
- Source price forecasts for industry costs and embedded benefits.
- Support identification and implementation of a meter management system
- Update process documentation.
- Liaise with Finance, Analytics and Tech departments when looking at prices, settlements, and reconciliations.
The successful candidate will have previous experience overseeing various projects and implementing the processes and procedures necessary for efficient operations.
- Experience in an operational role at a German electricity supplier, generator, or asset optimizer.
- Knowledge of technical mechanisms for communicating with German industry data.
- Understanding of registrations and other MPAN-related processes.
- Fluent in German & English, written and oral communication.
- Clear and open style of communication.
- Ability to use initiative to identify things that need to be done.
- Knowledge of network charges and other costs and revenues associated with battery storage assets.
- Experience in an operational role working with battery storage assets.
- Excel experience.
Beneﬁts & perks
- Competitive salary
- Vitality health insurance and dental cover
- 38 days of holiday (including bank holidays)
- Hybrid working
- Learning & Development budget of £5000
- Free gym membership
- Deliveroo dinner account
- Office massage therapy
- Freshly served breakfast twice a week
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry
- Social events and a games room
We want to build an inclusive team, so we hire candidates from all backgrounds. This breadth of experience means we thrive at solving problems. Our culture rewards curiosity and drive, so the best ideas triumph, and everyone here can make an impact.