Application Deadline: 27th January 2023
Start date: 17th April 2023
Location: City of London
Spring Insight Week
We are Dare, an energy tech company using the power of data science, analytics, and trading expertise to help the world reach a renewable future faster. Our mission is to support the global energy transition by making energy markets more accessible and open for investment.
At Dare, you will be joining a team of ambitious people who challenge themselves and each other to drive innovation. We have a culture of empowering exceptional people to become the best version of themselves. Our team has built one of the leading trading management systems in the market, with this cutting-edge technology being a large part of Dare’s rapid rise in the sector.
The Spring Insight Week has been carefully designed to give you an insight into a trading career at Dare. You’ll get the opportunity to shadow some of the best traders in the industry across our product desks in a challenging environment. By the end of the programme, you’ll have a solid understanding of energy trading and trading analyst responsibilities at Dare.
- You have a strong interest in trading as a career and have a passion for global markets
- You are curious and always ask “why”
- You bring your “A” game to everything you do
- You are comfortable challenging others’ reasoning and logic and being challenged yourself
- You are in your final or penultimate year of study at university
- High levels of self-motivation and drive
- Excellent at math and analytically minded
- Ability to work under high pressure whilst maintaining accuracy
- Willingness to tackle problems that may be unfamiliar
- A confident and concise communicator
- Proficient in Excel