Location: City of London
Who we are
We’re Dare, an energy tech company using the power of data science, analytics, and trading expertise to help the world reach a renewable future, faster.
At Dare you’ll join a team of ambitious people who challenge themselves to drive innovation and fulfil their potential. Our values of excellence, idea meritocracy and curiosity drive us to help solve one of the biggest challenges of the next century: renewable energy storage and asset optimisation.
What you’ll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious graduates looking to fast-track their career in financial markets and energy trading. The successful applicants will play a vital role in our mission to drive investment into the renewables sector.
From the outset you’ll embark on a comprehensive onboarding programme that exposes you to every area of our business, including Risk and Compliance, Operations, Tech, Trading and Finance. In your first month, you’ll acquire a comprehensive understanding of the products and markets that Dare trades. All the while, you’ll be supported by an experienced supervisor, receiving bi-monthly feedback to aid your career progression.
After successfully completing the programme, you can specialise in the department of your choice where you’ll be expected to lead all projects, taking responsibility for their direction and successful delivery.
- Excellent technical abilities and capacity to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong diplomacy and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to manage conflict and mediate the best outcome.
- Ability to explain complex ideas in a succinct way.
- Prepared to take the lead in projects and unafraid to follow up on actions to move them along.
- Comfortable challenging others’ reasoning and logic.
- Responsible with a keen sense of ownership and urgency towards your work.
- Ability to work autonomously and use own initiative.
- Bringing your “A” game to everything you do.
- Able to think ‘outside the box’ and see ideas through to completion.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Beneﬁts & perks
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Vitality health insurance and dental cover
- Hybrid working
- Learning and development budget of £5,000
- Free gym membership
- Deliveroo business account
- Office massages
- Breakfasts freshly made by a Private Chef on Monday & Friday
- Stocked fridge and pantry
- Social events and games room
We want to build an inclusive team so we hire candidates across all backgrounds. This breadth of experience means we thrive at solving problems. Our culture rewards curiosity and drive so the best ideas triumph, and everyone here can make an impact.