Salary: Competitive (plus performance-based bonus)
Location: City of London
Permanent, Full time
We are Dare, an energy tech company using the power of data science, analytics, and trading expertise to help the world reach a renewable future, faster. Our mission is to have a world 100% powered by renewable energy. For everyone. Everywhere.
At Dare, you will be joining a team of ambitious individuals who challenge themselves and each other to drive innovation. Our team has built one of the leading trading risk management systems in the market, with this cutting-edge technology being a large part of Dare’s rapid rise in the sector. As our platform and reach grows, we’re seeking Software Engineers to join our rapidly expanding business.
The software engineering teams work to build out our ETRM systems, asset control capabilities and core platform architecture. We follow a microservices-based architecture, and engineering team members need to be adaptable in their approach to these differing systems.
You should apply if:
- You are a strong Python programmer, and/or Go would be beneficial.
- You want to make an impact by delivering features, refactoring existing code, or updating systems that enable other developers to be successful
- You enjoy debugging technical problems and challenges, and documenting issues for future growth
- You listen to the priorities and concerns of others, and communicate in a respectful manner
- You’re excited about industry scale systems that require responsiveness, speed and reliability
- You want to make a difference in the world – contributing to solutions for the renewable energy future
- Competitive salary, and performance-based bonus
- 30 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (option to sell up to 10 back)
- £5000 personal learning budget
- 10% innovation time
- Company pension
- Fully paid, national gym membership
- Comprehensive health, mental health, and dental cover
- Hybrid and remote-work friendly environment
At Dare, we form stronger teams by embracing equality and diversity of people, and we welcome applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. If there are any changes or accommodations that will enable a better experience with us – please let us know.